Surrounded by Genius

Monday, September 18, 2006

Manic Monday

One more reason to love my Cingular cell service...Roadside Assitance. I went dress shopping today before school and didn't find what I wanted. So, after school (and talking to Jennifer M. in the parking lot for 30 or so minutes) I decided to hit just one or two more stores in a shopping center. Well, I found the perfect dress, I was so excited!! Then, on my way out the door, I couldn't find my keys in my purse. Guess where they were...yep, they were in the ignition of my very locked van. Ugh. and I had already called Scott to tell him I was on my way home. Well, one twenty minute call to Cingular Roadside and I was almost in business. They had someone coming to my location (I had to go back in and ask the very nice Dress Barn associate the address) within then next 40 minutes. Then I had to call Scott...no worries, he was getting ready to watch the Steelers game and would I please call in an order for pizza. Everybody is used to me doing stupid things and sometimes I even impress myself!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home