Surrounded by Genius

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Pickup Lines

I love pickup lines! I ran across a website with a ton of them. Here are my favorites:
I lost my number can I have yours?
Hi, I just wanted to give you the chance to reject me.
Do you mind if I stare at you up close instead of across the room.
Hershey's makes a million kisses a day...I'm only asking for one.
What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room.

There's so many more,but... they aren't really appropriate...my girls read my blog. Gotta keep it G-rated!

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Okay, woman, you were going to show up 2 nights ago at 10:00. Where are you???

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Brina said...

I'm a loser. I remembered somewhere around 2 am and then promptly forgot again. Sorry. I am calling you right now!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home