Surrounded by Genius

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Can I Auction My Husband on EBAY??

Tonight is probably the most exciting night of my dh's life. He is at his first (FIRST!) auction. Not an estate auction, but a cram-all-the-crap-you-can-possibly-find-into-a-barn-monthly auction. He was so intense in his scrutiny of auction proceedings. He caught on quickly.
Within twenty minutes of auction-bliss, dh had already started bidding. I went out to check on him and he'd purchased a big box of boy toys. Along with the trucks and trains and stuff there were crappy Nintendo games. I had a Nintendo...when I was 10!! Good grief!! After all the griping and threatening and grumbling and roaring about the chaotic state of the playroom, he buys more toys. What. is. he. thinking?! I think it is auction intoxication. As if this isn't enough, I call him to check on the girls and...he's bought a bunch of girl toys. Maybe we can dump all this crap at his mom's house...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home