Surrounded by Genius

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ugh! I can't believe it's Saturday! The only Saturday I don't have school for the next three weeks and I feel so bad. I haven't felt well since Wednesday evening, but I didn't think it would last this long. I've already accused my sister of being pregnant and not telling me. Courtney and I have bizarro experiences. Last year, just days before she found out she was pregnant, I started having weird pregnancy-type symptoms. This caused a little strife in our home since we had a vasectomy while pregnant with number 4. I would swear I feel exactly the same now. I am ravenously hungry and extremely icky at the same time. I've also turned into a major insomniac. I'm always a night person, but the last few nights I've just tossed and turned and laid there awake. exhausted. Maybe it's just stress. Wednesday I had a small moment of freak-out...my life seems so complicated. I feel tugged in so many different directions. I think I really just need some "me" time. Alone time. Not at school or taking care of home things. I just have too much on my plate right now. I hope this semester goes by really fast!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home