Surrounded by Genius

Saturday, September 09, 2006

That's What Friends Are For

I screamed my head off at the ballgame last night (we lost) and today I started to lose my voice. I even had a friend tell me that I sounded bad. A supposed friend...I'm not so sure anymore;) Isn't that mean? I think the exact words were "you sound like crap" and then there was something about salt water. Thanks, buddy. I prefer to think of it as a sexy, raspy voice. And I tried the saltwater when I got home...no change, but at least my throat isn't sore, it just feels a little swollen.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Brina said...

Okay, my eyes are a little misty. I had to call Jenn to make sure you weren't just teasing me. CONGRATULATIONS!!

It's just as well that I was on nursery patrol, I would have been sobbing (tears of joy) in church. I am so excited for you!! I'd love to be pregnant just one more time (that's how I ended up with four...we kept saying "let's have just one more"). It is really such an amazing experience, I hope you get to enjoy every second of it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home