Surrounded by Genius

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Wahoo!!! MG 29 Willow 14!! We had a blast. I didn't have a class this weekend so I got to go to the BIG GAME...you know, homecoming. Okay, I don't really care about homecoming..it's all about football.We had really bad refs (as usual) but at least they were making bad calls on both teams. On one of their bad calls, they took away a 103 yard interception/TD run. Courtney and I were a little vocal about our opinion of the referee staff. Maybe a little too vocal...the very nice gentleman behind us asked how many football games we'd been ejected from... but the refs really are bad. The score would have been closer, but the refs made a really bad call on Willow that cost them a touchdown. After all the cheering and screaming (and occasional booing) with Courtney, dancing around with Jasmine, and celebratory belly-bumping with Lance, I was exhausted!!

The highlight of my husband's night was a phone call from Larry Dablemont during the game. We are looking for a new chocolate lab puppy and he has a few. Lucky us, we get to go to Bolivar today. I was just in Springfield yesterday. That's my own fault, because I am a procrastinator. I had to turn in my application to student teach along with a three-page autobiography before October 1st, which falls on a Sunday and I waited until Thursday night to finish my autobiography. At least I don't have to drive this time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home