Surrounded by Genius

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I Am So Gonna Hurt Somebody

I have been on the phone with Dish Network for 45 minutes now. I can't understand a word this lady is saying and she doesn't seem to have a clue. So, while she rambles on arguing with me, I think I'll blog. Can I ask for someone who speaks real English without getting into some sort of discrimination trouble? I've already asked to speak with a manager twice...I think she said there is no one else that can help me, but who knows. How do you say "supervisor" in pseudo-English with a really bad accent? I doubt she's even in the USA. This is ridiculous...the automated menu person was nicer and easier to understand. I. am. giving. up. Thank you very much for your time, you've answered none of my questions and you've wasted an hour of my day. Okay, call DirectTV. Wow, a person that's not automated...and his accent is much like mine...and I can get NFL Sunday ticket. Cool. Credit card #...right here. Installation...set up. Thank you, have a great day. Five minutes! That's right, I was only on the phone for five minutes with an American-sounding gentleman who gave me the free DVR upgrade and a great deal on NFL Sunday ticket!! FIVE MINUTES!!

Now I just have to wait 8 days for installation. Hey, at least that gives me time to clean before the installer comes into my house!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home