Surrounded by Genius

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Just Wednesday

Home at last!! I have been in classes since one o'clock this afternoon. My classes are interesting and I'm sure I'll learn something if I dare crack open my books, but it's just the same thing over and over and over. Lather, rinse, repeat. Only the flavor changes (math, science, reading correction, literature, language arts, curriculum...all very tempting varieties).

On a happier subject, our new football field was on the news tonight. Remember, the BIG GAME is tomorrow night. My van is all painted up courtesy of a couple of girls in the junior class and I hope to have time to get my yard all decorated before I leave for the big city. I've heard dire predictions from a few people and encouraging comments from others. Every year we lose our best players to graduation and we think we're gonna be rotten, and every year we totally rock. GO PANTHERS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home