Surrounded by Genius

Saturday, August 26, 2006

What happened to my post??

Sorry--I forgot to post this last night. I had this really great post, full of spousal humor, and I hit the publish button but didn't stick around to see if it posted. It didn't. Darn it, it was funny!! Anyways, I have one weekend down and three more to go for one of my classes. Today was kind of a waste of my time...I had fun, so I guess that counts for something. Of course, I have fun everywhere I go. Life is too short to take everything seriously...or personally. That was a hard lesson for me to learn and I still struggle with it sometimes.

Okay, football fans, the Missouri High School game of the year is just a few days away!! MG vs. Salem. Go Panthers!! This game is only for braggin' rights. We've beat them three or four years in a row. I can't wait!! I'm also skipping out of my class early the next Friday night to watch the MG-Nixa game. There is just something about Friday nights under the lights on the field. Cold air, warm hoodies. Screaming fans. Such a rush!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home