Surrounded by Genius

Thursday, July 27, 2006

What a day!!

I was gonna quote Nickleback for my title today, but decided that I wasn't quite up to "feeling way too @#*% good" but I'm pretty close. Or at least I think so and that's enough opinion for my little reality-free world. I have the house to myself for a while and I got a package today. A package I have been lusting for. While I don't get as excited as Jenn, I did do a little happy dance.

A few nights ago I somehow came up with the delusion that my computer would run better if I would transfer all of my music files to disc and delete them. I put all of my Nickleback on cd, deleted them, and now half of my music library is gone. GONE!!! Now I'm gonna have to illegally download all that crap again! And, guess what.....my computer runs the same as before only now I can't rock out while I'm surfin' the 'net.

Ah, well, homework and housework beckon and I must go find chocolate the for strength to keep avoiding them!!

4 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger TheyDHD said...

YAY for chocolate! *laugh*

I've had hard drives crash before, so I know how you feel. It'll be allright eventually. *smile*

I found you through Classless and Lovin' It's blog.

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Brina said...

Jenn is absolutely amazing!! I love her blog. She's trying to teach me how to add links and pics but so far, I just ..well.. suck!

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Jennie C. said...

I miss chocolate. Since I got pregnant I can't stand the taste of it. I hope that goes away soon!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Brina said...

Oh Jennie, you poor, poor thing. I hope you're terrible affliction (the tastes, not the pregnancy) flees quickly!! I'm so totally addicted to chocolate. I crave treats from River Street Sweets (also called Market Street Sweets in Charleston, SC). Congrats, btw on the new baby!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home