Surrounded by Genius

Monday, August 14, 2006

Well, when I titled my last entry I did not realize just how sad my day was going to get. This afternoon my cousin's best friend was killed in a car accident. He was only 16. There was also a 16 year old girl and a 14 year old boy killed in the accident and an 18 year old girl and 18 year old boy are in intensive care. An older woman was hurt, but I haven't heard anything else about her. They were just on their way to buy school supplies. Casey (dear sweet cousin's bff) was like a part of our family. His family life wasn't very good so he always spent holidays with us and this is simply devastating. Please remember all of these families in your prayers.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Brina said...

You are going to have a fantastic week in your new classroom(s). I have lots of confidence in you!!

I wish you had seen the naked guy...he was really something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home