Surrounded by Genius

Saturday, July 29, 2006

TGIF

I have so much and so little to say tonight. If I ramble on about my day, you'll be bored to tears. Throughout my day, I have been constantly reminded of something our preacher said a week or so ago...basically he said that when you are in the center of God's will, things always work out. God works them out. Somehow, in the midst of my hectic, stressful day, I caught myself singing a song from VBS. It was so simple, so meaningful. The lyrics:
You are my hope
You are my strength
You are my friend
My everything
Your hand made me
You gave me breath
How could I fear
What lies ahead
I will follow You Jesus
Because I believe
In God's plan for my
I will follow You Jesus
Cause I know for sure
You hold my future
and I love You so
I will follow
It has taken me so long to finally figure out where the center of God's will is. I still struggle with it daily!! I can see God working and feel Him working!! It's hard to learn to "let go and let God" but sometimes, giving something up to Him is the only way to work it out. I have first hand experience with that!! Each time I trust God to take care of some detail or problem in my life, I learn to lean on Him and trust Him a little more. I'm not perfect, I make horrible mistakes and He loves me and takes care of me anyway. That's so exciting!!
BTW... Schylar will be baptized Sunday, August 6th!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home