Surrounded by Genius

Monday, August 28, 2006

Calgon?

Somehow, despite the atrocious beginning to my day, I returned home from school this evening relatively nice. I was so furious with my boys this morning that I left early to go to school; I needed a little retail therapy...I found a really cute Abercrombie t-shirt!
First, they woke up with all kinds of energy. After we dropped off the girls, I sent them to play on the trampoline while I did homework. They came in about 30 minutes later... soaking wet. Um, excuse me, I know it rained yesterday, but our yard was not THAT wet. So I asked where all the "water" came from (I know, I know! stupid, stupid, stupid...don't ask if you aren't prepared for the very worst). Whew! It really was water!!! Wait a minute....my water you say...the case of water bottles that I bought LAST NIGHT...I didn't think you could open them...why did you open them...why did you want to shoot Shane with water...he told you to, huh...and you listened to him...you let a three-year-old boss you around...you dumped twenty-two bottles of water on your brother because he told you to...you're kidding me, right...oh, he dumped some on you, too...how did he get them open...oh, I see, you opened them for him...wow, and you left me three bottles of water. This was followed by fighting, jumping on my bed, and throwing their snack at each other. Yell, scream, stomp, threaten. Grrr. My tantrum was worse than theirs, so I loaded them up a half-hour early and carted them to Grandma's where they behaved like angels until Daddy picked them up.

Hey look!! I learned how to post pics!! I am way too good at this!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home