Surrounded by Genius

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mmm...He Was SO Hot!

This week is off and running. I can't believe it's Tuesday...no, it's now early Wednesday morning.4:40 am to be exact. oops. I shoulda went to bed. Oh well, the sun will be up in an hour or so and I am enjoying my peaceful time. alone time. I have used this time so wisely. I spent about an hour and a half going through my cd collection to see which ones work. I own a lot of scratched cds!!

I had a really good evening at school (i must be feverish). The nasty little presentation did not send me into full blown panic, although I could feel myself glowing red, and I almost sounded like I had read the book. It's a good book, I've really learned a lot from it. It is "Reading With Meaning" by Debbie Miller. Then, of course, class was followed by a quick stop at Starbucks for a white chocolate mocha (mmm...drool). Can it get much better than drinking warm chocolatey coffee outside on a breezy evening with good company? ok yeah it can, but it requires a beach and a drink with an umbrella and watching the munchkins bury dad in the warm, white sand.


thIngS I sAW TodAy tHat I CoUld HavE LiVeD WitHoUt
1. There was a bigtruck with a tractor-ish thing blocking half of ChestnutExpy. The tractor-lookingthingy had slid halfway off the side of the truck as it went around the corner. The driver was just standing there in the grass, looking at the thingy like he wanted to kick it, talking on his cell. From his face, the conversation was going something like....
"Ummm......Well...... Yeah but..... well um....no..but.....um....letme explain..."
who woulda guessed that those chains and ropes were actually useful!
2. Fruit of the Loom white undies ...$7
Adidas sandals $20
watching dh walk up our sidewalk (yeah, sidewalk, as in outside our house in the middle . of . town) wearing the abovementioned articles and carrying dd's hot pink purse.....priceless.
3. The naked guy standing up in front of his window and stretching. You have to drive on the right street in MG to get this....
There was so much I was going to blog about...but I think I'll just leave you with these endearing images...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home