Surrounded by Genius

Monday, October 23, 2006

I Quit!!

I'm a quitter. I already knew that, but you might not have. I dropped one of my classes today. I haven't learned anything in it, and the instructor is so hateful. I'll deal with her next semester when I'm not quite so overwhelmed. To make my life even easier....My weekend classes are finally over!!! So now my life will be a little more normal. I get to go to football games and spend Saturdays playing with my kiddos and I won't be spending all day Sunday skipping church to do homework!!

Jenn: I'm leaving for Springfield sometime tomorrow afternoon, do you need anything dropped off or picked up?

Jessica: I miss your posts!!! I hope this is just a temporary lapse caused by the extreme fatigue of early pregnancy...You're almost halfway, it's time to wake up!! Also, thank Dan for stopping by tonight!

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Hey, I just saw this, is it too late? I don't think I have anything to go back, but I'm sure there's something there to pick up. There always is....:D

Stop by anyway just to say hey, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home